Comprehensive messaging is an integral part of practice communications. FHP EHR allows you to send secure messages to other Direct* providers and to your patients.
With your Patients
- Message monitor. Dashboard (system homepage) provides a running count of incoming messages. This provides a quick visual indicator of the pending messages.
- Secure. Patients can send and receive secure messages via patient portal.
- Archived. All patient messages are saved as part of patient records.
With other Practices
FHP EHR’s Direct* integration allows healthcare providers to send and receive PHI (protected health information) with other Direct address holders to meet Meaningful Use requirements, comply with HIPAA, and enhance health information exchange in step with the 21st Century Cures Act. Features include…
- Secure and interoperable
- Connects with over 350 EHR systems
- Provider, organization and patient addresses
- Enhance transitions of care
- Meet ONC/CMS data sharing requirements
*Additional Cost will be applied for Secure Messaging by datamotion.