ONC-ACB Certified 2015 Edition
This Complete EHR is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
FHP EHR V12 by Fellow Health Partners, Inc. was certified on 06/25/2018. ONC Certificate number is 15.04.04.XXXX.FHP.
Modules Tested: 170.315(a)(1-14); 170.315(b)(1-3, 6); 170.315(c)(1-3); 170.315(d)(1-9); 170.315(e)(1-3); 170.314(f)(1-2); 170.314(g)(2-9)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS50v5; CMS62v5; CMS68v6; CMS123v5; CMS127v5; CMS131v5; CMS138v5; CMS156v5; CMS165v5; CMS166v6
Additional software used: Medline Connect, NLM API, Data Motion (for secure messaging)
FHP EHR V12 may require the following in terms of fee:
- One-time Integration fee for data submission to immunization registries and public health registries as well as monthly support fee. This fee is a fixed fee per Client’s Practice and per integration.
- Monthly fee to support online patient service (170.314.e.1). This fee is on yearly basis per Client’s Practice and is paid by the Client directly to Data Motion who is the HISP vendor. This is for the ability to have patients send direct messages to providers outside of the Client’s Practice.
- One-time integration fee and monthly support for lab interfaces. In most cases, this fee is paid by Fellow Health Partners to the Lab but there can may be cases where the Client needs to pay this fee directly to the Lab. This fee is per Client’s Practice and per Interface.
- This product has no contractual limitations (no limitations on user’s use of licensed functionality contained within the product). There is no limitation on direct messaging using third party HISP. Client is required to use Data Motion as their HISP vendor since it is the only HISP vendor integrated with FHP EHR.
- This product has no technical and practical limitations if used as specified.